LNHNDL
Venez vous Inscrire ou connecté vous et soyez Actifs !!!

נεѕυѕ ρяιсε
Number 1
LNHNDL
Venez vous Inscrire ou connecté vous et soyez Actifs !!!

נεѕυѕ ρяιсε
Number 1
LNHNDL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

LNHNDL

Ligue de Hockey Simulée LNHNDL !! Saison 11-12 avec les Roster 10-11 !! Venez vous enregistrez !!!

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

NHL POST

AuteurMessage
נεѕυѕ ρяιсε

נεѕυѕ ρяιсε

NHL POST Empty
MessageSujet: NHL POST   NHL POST EmptyJeu 16 Sep - 16:48

NHL POST Nation10

Marc Savard reaches a milestone !

Marc Savard(New Jersey) scored the 700th point of his career in tonight's game against the San José on a goal by Jason Arnott. I've seen my idols break records and now I am doing the same, was his only comment for the media..

A native of Canada, Marc Savard was originally drafted to the NHL by the New York R in the 4th round of the 1995 entry draft. He has appeared in 784 NHL games during his career, notching 206 goals and adding 494 assists along with 710 penalty minutes. The 33 year old center has played 2 games with the New Jersey this season, totalling 1+3=4 with 2 PIM.

Player of the week: Bobby Ryan (R)

NHL has awarded Bobby Ryan (R) of Boston as Player Of The Week He registered 5 goals and 1 assists for 6 points in 4 games last week. He also had 1 game winning goal.

A native of État-Unis, Bobby Ryan was originally drafted to the NHL by the Anaheim in the 1st round of the 2005 entry draft. He has appeared in 174 NHL games during his career, notching 76 goals and adding 62 assists along with 128 penalty minutes. The 23 year old right wing has played 6 games with the Boston Bruins this season, totalling 5+2=7 with 8 PIM.

Pavel Datsyuk reaches a milestone !

avel Datsyuk(Détroit) scored the 600th point of his career in tonight's game against the Nashville on a goal by Nicklas Lidström. That's one for the books, he said at the post-game press conference..

A native of Russie, Pavel Datsyuk was originally drafted to the NHL by the Détroit in the 6th round of the 1998 entry draft. He has appeared in 612 NHL games during his career, notching 203 goals and adding 397 assists along with 161 penalty minutes. The 32 year old center has played 6 games with the Détroit this season, totalling 5+3=8 with 4 PIM.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://lnhndl.forumsrpg.com
נεѕυѕ ρяιсε

נεѕυѕ ρяιсε

NHL POST Empty
MessageSujet: Re: NHL POST   NHL POST EmptyLun 27 Sep - 16:39

NHL POST Nation10

Sergei Gonchar reaches a milestone !

Sergei Gonchar(Ottawa) scored the 700th point of his career in tonight's game against the Philadelphie on a goal by Alex Kovalev. I've seen my idols break records and now I am doing the same, he commented to the media..

A native of Russie, Sergei Gonchar was originally drafted to the NHL by the Washington in the 1st round of the 1992 entry draft. He has appeared in 1020 NHL games during his career, notching 206 goals and adding 494 assists along with 854 penalty minutes. The 36 year old defenseman has played 29 games with the Ottawa this season, totalling 4+12=16 with 12 PIM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cory Stillman reaches a milestone !

Cory Stillman(Floride) scored the 700th point of his career in tonight's game against the Détroit on a goal by Steven Reinprecht. I just want to thank all the people that have supported me throughout my career. I couldn't have done this without them, he said after the game in the dressing room..

A native of Canada, Cory Stillman was originally drafted to the NHL by the Calgary in the 1st round of the 1992 entry draft. He has appeared in 988 NHL games during his career, notching 271 goals and adding 429 assists along with 475 penalty minutes. The 36 year old left wing has played 28 games with the Floride this season, totalling 5+7=12 with 10 PIM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player of the week: Alexander Frolov (L)

NHL has awarded Alexander Frolov (L) of New York R as Player Of The Week He registered 5 goals and 4 assists for 9 points in 4 games last week. He also had 1 game winning goal.

A native of Russie, Alexander Frolov was originally drafted to the NHL by the Los Angeles in the 1st round of the 2000 entry draft. He has appeared in 566 NHL games during his career, notching 181 goals and adding 229 assists along with 234 penalty minutes. The 28 year old left wing has played 30 games with the New York R this season, totalling 13+16=29 with 24 PIM.

Pavol Demitra agrees on a contract with Chicago Blackhawks.

Pavol Demitra has signed a $5 000 000 per year, 1 year deal with the Chicago. Detailed financial terms of the deal were not announced.

A native of NHL POST 497244, Pavol Demitra was originally drafted to the NHL by the Ottawa in the 9th round of the 1993 entry draft. He has appeared in 847 NHL games during his career, notching 304 goals and adding 464 assists along with 284 penalty minutes. The 36 year old left wing has not yet played for the Chicago this season.

Henrik Sedin reaches a milestone !

Henrik Sedin(Montréal) scored the 600th point of his career in tonight's game against the Toronto on a feed by Daniel Sedin. There's no 'I' in team and we have to get everyone playing the same system. It's not enough to just play a solid 20 or 40 minutes of hockey - you have to play 60. Hey, you know what? I forgot the question, he said after the game in the dressing room.

A native of Suède, Henrik Sedin was originally drafted to the NHL by the Vancouver in the 1st round of the 1999 entry draft. He has appeared in 756 NHL games during his career, notching 149 goals and adding 451 assists along with 438 penalty minutes. The 30 year old center has played 28 games with the Montréal this season, totalling 11+17=28 with 20 PIM

נεѕυѕ ρяιсε

נεѕυѕ ρяιсε

NHL POST Empty
MessageSujet: Re: NHL POST   NHL POST EmptyMar 28 Sep - 17:47

NHL POST Nation10

Derek Morris reaches a milestone !

NHL POST 040308_trophy_presentation

Derek Morris(Phoénix) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Atlanta on a goal by Keith Yandle. You gotta' hand it to their team today, they came to play and made us work for everything we got, the happy player said in a hockey magazine..

A native of Canada, Derek Morris was originally drafted to the NHL by the Calgary in the 1st round of the 1996 entry draft. He has appeared in 901 NHL games during his career, notching 83 goals and adding 300 assists along with 843 penalty minutes. The 32 year old defenseman has played 32 games with the Phoénix this season, totalling 3+11=14 with 12 PIM.

Daymond Langkow reaches a milestone !

NHL POST Daymond%20Langkow

Daymond Langkow(Calgary) notched the 400th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Edmonton on a goal by Miroslav Satan. For me this is dream come true, the player said in an interview..

A native of Canada, Daymond Langkow was originally drafted to the NHL by the Tampa Bay in the 1st round of the 1995 entry draft. He has appeared in 1049 NHL games during his career, notching 266 goals and adding 400 assists along with 543 penalty minutes. The 34 year old center has played 36 games with the Calgary this season, totalling 7+18=25 with 10 PIM.

Jason Arnott reaches a milestone !

NHL POST 2001-10-24-inside-arnott

Jason Arnott(New Jersey) scored the 900th point of his career in tonight's game against the Floride on a goal by Ilya Kovalchuk. I just want to thank all the people that have supported me throughout my career. I couldn't have done this without them, he commented to the media..

A native of Canada, Jason Arnott was originally drafted to the NHL by the Edmonton in the 1st round of the 1993 entry draft. He has appeared in 1131 NHL games during his career, notching 394 goals and adding 506 assists along with 1194 penalty minutes. The 36 year old right wing has played 32 games with the New Jersey this season, totalling 11+16=27 with 18 PIM.

Dainius Zubrus reaches a milestone !

NHL POST 225px-Dainius_Zubrus

Dainius Zubrus(New Jersey) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Floride on a goal by Jason Arnott. Whatever I can do to help the team is okay by me. As long as we get the 2 points that's the main thing, he said at the post-game press conference..

A native of La-la-land, Dainius Zubrus was originally drafted to the NHL by the Philadelphie in the 1st round of the 1996 entry draft. He has appeared in 936 NHL games during his career, notching 187 goals and adding 300 assists along with 619 penalty minutes. The 32 year old center has played 32 games with the New Jersey this season, totalling 11+11=22 with 35 PIM.

Tomas Kaberle reaches a milestone !

NHL POST E428e127cb954cb0b874fd9de17df8b9-getty-79140466cp038_nhl_all_star_

Tomas Kaberle(Toronto) scored the 500th point of his career in tonight's game against the Chicago on a goal by Kris Versteeg. I've seen my idols break records and now I am doing the same, he said with a wink..

A native of NHL POST 201233, Tomas Kaberle was originally drafted to the NHL by the Toronto in the 8th round of the 1996 entry draft. He has appeared in 852 NHL games during his career, notching 85 goals and adding 415 assists along with 238 penalty minutes. The 32 year old defenseman has played 32 games with the TTOR this season, totalling 5+13=18 with 8 PIM.

Joe Thornton reaches a milestone !

NHL POST Joe

Joe Thornton(San José) scored the 300th goal of his career in tonight's game against the Caroline on a feed by Patrick Marleau. Hopefully one day this puck will end up in the Hall of Fame, our record breaker told a Hockey Night in Canada reporter.

A native of Canada, Joe Thornton was originally drafted to the NHL by the Boston in the 1st round of the 1997 entry draft. He has appeared in 949 NHL games during his career, notching 300 goals and adding 666 assists along with 895 penalty minutes. The 31 year old center has played 34 games with the San José this season, totalling 15+20=35 with 10 PIM.

Player of the week: Joe Pavelski (C)

NHL POST 113867-joe-pavelski

NHL has awarded Joe Pavelski (C) of San José as Player Of The Week He registered 3 goals and 4 assists for 7 points in 3 games last week. He also had 1 game winning goal.

A native of État-Unis, Joe Pavelski was originally drafted to the NHL by the SJs in the 7th round of the 2003 entry draft. He has appeared in 309 NHL games during his career, notching 94 goals and adding 116 assists along with 136 penalty minutes. The 26 year old center has played 34 games with the San José this season, totalling 11+21=32 with 18 PIM.

Andrei Markov reaches a milestone !

NHL POST Markov_andrei_getty_400

Andrei Markov(Montréal) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Philadelphie on a goal by Mike Cammalleri. I'm happy about it but that's it, gotta think other things now, he said after the game in the dressing room..

A native of Russie, Andrei Markov was originally drafted to the NHL by the Montréal in the 6th round of the 1998 entry draft. He has appeared in 660 NHL games during his career, notching 83 goals and adding 300 assists along with 385 penalty minutes. The 31 year old defenseman has played 32 games with the Montréal this season, totalling 2+14=16 with 20 PIM.

Olli Jokinen reaches a milestone !

NHL POST 53262-olli-jokinen

Olli Jokinen(Calgary) scored the 600th point of his career in tonight's game against the Toronto on a goal by Patrick Sharp. I just want to thank this great organization for presenting me with the opportunity to play in the NHL, he commented and was all smiles..

A native of NHL POST 302359, Olli Jokinen was originally drafted to the NHL by the Los Angeles in the 1st round of the 1997 entry draft. He has appeared in 913 NHL games during his career, notching 266 goals and adding 334 assists along with 905 penalty minutes. The 32 year old center has played 32 games with the Calgary this season, totalling 14+18=32 with 36 PIM.

Contenu sponsorisé

NHL POST Empty
MessageSujet: Re: NHL POST   NHL POST Empty

NHL POST
Page 1 sur 1